On Wed, 27 Apr 2005 11:24:24 -0600 Andrew Elchuk <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi,

I have two of the above installed into a server running Asterisk on Debian Linux. Currently, only two phone lines are connected to the system. I had both phone lines plugged into the one card, and it worked fine for dialing out on them, but when receiving incoming calls, only the line plugged into port 1 would answer. I then tried plugging the other line into ports 3 and 4 on the first wildcard and they were no go, and then tried port 1 on the other card and it worked fine for dialing out and answering?? I checked and the cards are not sharing an IRQ with anything else, and in wcfxs.c, #define AUDIO_RINGCHECK 1 is already commented out, as other forums mentioned it could be a problem. What gives here?

zaptel.conf
fxsks=1
fxsks=2
fxsks=3
fxsks=4
fxsks=5
fxsks=6
fxsks=7
fxsks=8
loadzone=us
defaultzone=us

zapata.conf
[trunkgroups]

[channels]
language=en
context=main-menu
signalling=fxs_ks
echocancel=yes
echocancelwhenbridged=yes
echotraining=yes
rxgain=0.0
txgain=0.0
group=1
callgroup=1
pickupgroup=1
musiconhold=default
callerid=asreceived
signalling=fxs_ks
channel => 1-8

Thanks.

How about posting the appropriate lines from dmesg to make sure that all the channels were recognized by the zaptel driver. Then we can go from there.

Robert