On Wed, 27 Apr 2005 13:02:56 -0500 (CDT) "Paul Shiflet" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I just received my TDM400 card from digium with 2 fxo and 2 fxs
interfaces. They are all RJ45 ports as opposed to RJ11 like my POTS
phones. How do i interface my POTS phones with this; can i just crimp an
RJ45 connection on the end of the phone cord?

Paul

Better yet... Just plug in the RJ11 and it will work perfect. THe little retaing clip will center it in the RJ45 connector. The pin layouts from the middle out are the same.

Robert