On May 15, 2005, at 12:27 PM, Chris Mason (Lists) wrote:

The issue would be voicemail. He would want only one
voicemail account
to be accessed via the messages button.

Chris Mason
www.anguillaguide.com
Tel:  (305) 704-7249 Fax: (815)301-9759

Infinite SIP account(s) could roll over into one VM account. I append digits to the end of an "alias" extension to define the various devices a call will ring to. Then they roll back
up the that
exten's VM acct.

/rg