On Jun 8, 2005, at 7:19 PM, Shidan wrote:

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Shidan
Sent: Thursday, June 09, 2005 11:01 AM
To: asterisk-users@lists.digium.com
Subject: [Asterisk-Users] Ringing a few phones

I have a client requirement that multiple phones can be dialed,
however they don't want the pstn phone to pick up automatically
because of  voicemail etc, nothing can be changed on the phones, how
can I handle this requirement, by the way no zap channels are
involved, all the pstn phones are behing another sip gateway.