Is anyone going to NXTcomm next week in Chicago?

For those of you that aren't familiar with NXTcomm, it is by far the largest
Telecommunications show in North America, and probably the world.  I personally
attended last year (when it was called Globalcomm).  It was by far the largest
trade show that I had ever been to.  I spent 2 full days (10am-5pm) and I still
didn't have enough time to get through all of the tradeshow floor.  Details on
the show can be found at http://www.nxtcommshow.com/

All of the big VoIP and telephony companies are there.  There was a lot of
vendors with asterisk related content there as well.  Digium will be there.

I am going driving down again this year with a colleague.  We are leaving the
Toronto area around 1pm on Monday in order to get there late Monday night so we
are ready to hit the show floor Tuesday at 10am when it opens.  If anyone is
interested in following us down or meeting up with us there let me know.  We
are planning on heading back around noon on Thursday.

For those of you that haven't been to a show this size before, apart from all
the free swag there is to be had, all the major vendors are their with their
HUGE marketing budgets.  This means FREE FOOD, FREE BEER, FREE BOOZE, and
tonnes of FREE partys.  As a new CLEC I already have invites to most of the big
parties and I can get anyone that tags along in to those parties as well.  For
example, Wednesday 6pm - midnight dinner and drinks at the legendary Chicago
House of Blues...open Bar.  I can tell you that last year in the 3 days that we
were there we didn't pay for a single meal.  The recruiting company dice.com
started handing out free beer at 10am.

I also have plenty of URL links to complimentary tradeshow passes from vendors
for those that don't want to shell out $150 USD to get in the door (even though
it is worth it)

Bill Sandiford
Telnet Communications
905-674-2000 x100
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

IMPORTANT NOTICE: This message is intended only for the use of the individual
or entity to which it is addressed, and may contain information that is
privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If
the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby
notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication
is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error,
please notify the sender immediately by email and delete the message. Thank you.