To: <asterisk@uc.org>
Sent: Tuesday, July 10, 2007 12:42 AM
Subject: RE: [on-asterisk] Rogers My5 and free incoming/outgoing

Name Display is an additional service on Rogers which you have to subscribe
to, and your handset needs to support it as well.

Doesn't work for me (my handset does not support it nor do I pay for the
additional service), but when calling from our PRI to a friend's Rogers
Blackberry Curve, they do see the name sent from our PRI, even when I change
it from call to call.

Nabeel