To: <asterisk@uc.org>
Sent: Tuesday, January 29, 2008 8:31 AM
Subject: [on-asterisk] Survey: what are people's experience with various routers?

Folks,

Lately it seems that the GNU/Linux firewall, iptables, is emerging as one of
the best. Even many hardware products are based on it.

If cost were no object, and you needed to buy a firewall (that of course had to do a good job with VoIP), what would be on your wish list? What would you
avoid like a plague? (ask Leif about SonicWall)

Any thoughts and opinions are most welcome.

Regards,

Jim

--
Jim Van Meggelen