Are you looking for this one?

----- Original Message ----- From: "Bruce Nik" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <asterisk@uc.org>
Sent: Monday, September 08, 2008 11:11 PM
Subject: [on-asterisk] The Open Source HomeAutomation Project

Hello Everyone,

Sorry, if I am a bit off topic but about a year ago someone posted a URL about an open source HomeAutomation system that was pretty elaborate. I believe it took advantage of Asterisk too but I could be wrong. I just can't seem to find with a google search or in the posts at taug.ca.

It wasn't linuxmce project.

I would really appreciate it if you remember and post the site here. Hint: I believe they used a wiki to explain the system at the time.

Thanks,
Bruce

--- Begin Message ---
My main complaint about MythTV (and satellite/digital cable systems)
is that the interface that I've used (for myth, 2006) becomes useless
once you have any substantial amount of content.

When all I have is a remote control with a directional pad and a few
numbers, I need some more creative navigation solutions than paging
through long lists like on DirecTV/Dish/ExpressVu.

We run into the exact same problem when you have any substantial
content behind an IVR. There's a massive pile of content, and my
access to what (I think) I want is bottlenecked by these crummy
interfaces.

What could we do differently?