Sent: April 18, 2009 5:59 AM
Subject: FW: **Maintenance Notification Update**

*Scheduled Maintenance Update*

Date: April 18, 2009
Time: 06:00hrs EST

ยท         Update: Maintenance window is now OPEN to perform the scheduled
maintenance listed below

During the hours: 06:00hrs until 20:00hrs Local time at the site, on Saturday,
April 18 we will be performing the following activities:

* 151 Front Street will be performing their annual building shut down. *

During the above maintenance window, all commercial power to the building will
be disconnected for maintenance and upgrades.  All suites will transfer to
Generator Power for the duration of the window.

**NO SERVICE INTERUPTION IS EXPECTED**

Unless otherwise indicated, the scope of work to be performed by the building
will include:

600 volt cell for switch board 175
An additional 13.8kv cell, located in the main hydro vault
Thermal Scan on all electrical room services
Ultra sound of HV Cells
Complete inspection of all Hydro Vault electrical services
Repair of any deficiencies uncovered during the required inspection

***Please note, there will only be limited access to the building/equipment
during the above operational window.  Staff will be on site to handle any
technical/emergency needs***

If you have any questions or comments about the above maintenance, please
contact us.

Thank you for your cooperation.