If anyone is affected by the fire at 151 Front and needs emergency gear,
collocation, internet transit, etc. give me a shout.   Telnet will give
assistance free of charge to any TAUG member that needs help.

My cell phone is 905-409-5228.  Don't hesitate to call me if you need help.

Bill Sandiford
Telnet Communications
w: 905-674-2000 x100
f: 905-728-7918
b...@telnetcommunications.com<mailto:b...@telnetcommunications.com>

IMPORTANT NOTICE: This message is intended only for the use of the individual
or entity to which it is addressed, and may contain information that is
privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If
the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby
notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication
is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error,
please notify the sender immediately by email and delete the message. Thank you.