From: Bruce N [mailto:het...@hotmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, January 21, 2010 2:08 AM
To: Bill Sandiford; wai...@gmail.com; asterisk Mailing
Subject: RE: [on-asterisk] Router Recommendations

Sounds like a really solid/resonably priced option.

Cisco 1721 has a one 10/100 Fast Ethernet Port.

I am looking to use this as a load balancer for three ISPs if it's possible
with this router. Providers are:

Bell (ADSL) - RJ-11 interface = WIC-1ADSL
Rogers       - RJ-45 interface = ?
Sattalite    - RJ-45 interface = ?
POE Switch - RJ-45 interface = ?

So, in total 3 RJ-45 and 1 ADSL port is needed. I can live with 3 RJ-45 and no
ADSL ports as well. Supporting 100mbps on all RJ-45 ports would definitely be a
bonus.

I know that the router has two WIC slots. WIC-1ADSL exists as Bill suggested.
Is there another WIC which can support two 10/100Base RJ-45 base in the other
WIC slot? Or maybe even a one port 10/100Base?

The reason why I am posing this question is because I only found a one port
10Base WIC module on the list of compatible modules for this router and no
100Base WICs.

Thanks,
Bruce