From: Chuck Mariotti [mailto:cmario...@xunity.com]
Sent: Friday, January 29, 2010 11:14 AM
To: asterisk@uc.org
Subject: [on-asterisk] Long distance fraud... $24,000+

Anyone have any experience with large long distance phone bills ($20k) that are
fraudulent? The phone system was compromised via dial in / call transfers.
Overseas calls made.

Specifically how to not have to pay All Stream because of it? What's the common
practice and outcome? I mean, I would imagine that All Stream would get their
costs back out of it eventually, how can they pass that onto their client? How
can I go about getting them to zero it out?

Regards,

Chuck Mariotti