Hello Andrea
This Voix Manager is just a beta relase, we are on continuously
development, and we are planning the next relase, so at the end of
this month will be obsolete.
Thank you for your feedback, actually I haven't a lot of feedback,
just about 30 comments and all positive, ony one feature addiction
request, (maybe because the project is very young) but if I don't
hear comments I'm not sure to be on the right way, and I work for
less priority things, when people needs other.

greetings

Luciano

Algoritmi srl
via Mecenate 89