> I don't think ath5k has support for AR5007 chipsets so far.

Indeed it hasn't, i've only fixed hw attach so far, even with some
dumps at hand it seems difficult right now to add support for any of
5424/2424/2425 based cards (since we don't have any to test).

> > What can I do to make this work?
>
> Not sure if it would be possible to apply the AR5007-patch we got from
> Atheros to the madwifi-trace branch... Nick, what do you think? Would that
> make sense, and/or would it help?

It's possible, i've already done it and even got dumps with help from
Sergei Litvinenko who gave me access to his laptop ;-) Right now
2413/2414 seems a much easier target (got scanning working already),
but for 5242/2424/2425 cards Atheros patch and madwifi is the only way
to go at the moment ;-(

--
GPG ID: 0xD21DB2DB
As you read this post global entropy rises. Have Fun ;-)