On Sun, 2008-04-13 at 01:04 +0300, Nick Kossifidis wrote:
> 2008/3/30, Nick Kossifidis <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> > Hello ppl,
> >
> >  I've put up a tarball with some work on 2425, can you plz test it and
> >  let me know how it goes ?
> >

> > http://www.kernel.org/pub/linux/kernel/people/mickflemm/ath5k-2425-test2.tar.bz2
> >
> >  There's a good chance i missed something but it's a start (i've put
> >  inside the initial values and rf registers etc + some stuff on attach
> >  function).
> >

> Another try...
>
> http://www.kernel.org/pub/linux/kernel/people/mickflemm/ath5k-2425-test3.tar.bz2

The same thing as before.  The driver loads and unloads properly, but
sends or receives nothing.  Checked in monitor mode and by scanning and
monitoring on another interface.

When scanning in ad-hoc mode, I get several messages for every scan,
which look like this:

ath5k phy0: bf=ffff81004fa3e180 bf_skb=0000000000000000

It must be from ath5k_beacon_send().  It's interesting that I only get
it during scanning and only in ad-hoc mode.  Still, there is nothing on
the air.

I'm attaching kernel log with all debugging enabled.  What I did was:

insmod ./ath5k.ko debug=0xffffffff
ifconfig wlan1 up
iwlist wlan1 scan
ifconfig wlan1 down