Hi guys.

I'm looking forward putting an splash to the busybox linux included in
the atv-bootloader, just right when it displays the boot text and the
linux penguin logo in the left top side of the screen. I could build
the kernel, but I am now wanting to know how do I have to put the
vmlinuz on the mach_kernel file. I don't know where do I have to do
this, under an OS X system with XCode or under Linux, I haven't seen
documentation to build it, I think there's none yet.

This are the files (vmlinuz (Linux kernel) included, already build by
using linux/mk_linux.sh):
---
j...@jp-laptop:~/bootloader/atv-bootloader-read-only$ ls
boot_loader.c  darwin_code.h  initrd.gz     Makefile  utils.c
console.c      elilo_code.c   linux         README    utils.h
COPYING        elilo_code.h   linux_code.c  start.s   vmlinuz
darwin_code.c  initramfs      linux_code.h  types.h   vsprintf.c
j...@jp-laptop:~/bootloader/atv-bootloader-read-only$
---

And then I just typed "make" on the shell:
---
j...@jp-laptop:~/bootloader/atv-bootloader-read-only$ make
/opt/darwin-cross/bin/i386-apple-darwin8-ld -arch i386 -w -r -o
vmlinuz.obj -sectcreate __TEXT __vmlinuz vmlinuz
make: /opt/darwin-cross/bin/i386-apple-darwin8-ld: Command not found
make: *** [vmlinuz.obj] Error 127
j...@jp-laptop:~/bootloader/atv-bootloader-read-only$
---

What are the steps to build atv-bootloader at this point? Any ideas in
how can I splash busybox linux as well?

thank you so!

jp