There is, but it's much easier when you're in the GUI than if you're trying
to do it via text. You have to get the proprietary drivers for the wireless
installed. I hate to say it, but I think you'd be better off getting a card
that's natively supported and just replacing it.

Of course, I don't know if that'd make the setup any easier. I do know it
was really difficult via command line. Unfortunately, I don't have that
setup anymore to tell you how to go about it :-(
                        -peace