After successfully getting everything working on 9.04, I wanted to try
out moving up to 10.04. In particular, I really like the new look and
features of mythvideo.

So far, no luck. I'm starting out with the 10.04 mini installation CD.
I've read about others using the vmlinuz from the 9.10 install, but
there's is no such file on the mini CDs. There is one called "linux",
but copying this file over the 10.04 version didn't seem to help (the
ATV just locks up in both cases). I've been trying to boot up off the
CD using the following commands (after booting up with atv-
bootloader):

        mkdir /cdrom
        mount -o loop /dev/sr0 /cdrom
        kexec --load /cdrom/linux --initrd=/cdrom/initrd.gz
        kexec -e

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,

Bruce