>>> "AE" == Arash Esbati <ar...@gnu.org> writes:

> Hi Uwe,
> Uwe Brauer <o...@mat.ucm.es> writes:

>> Although AuCTeX supports nameref, reftex does not.

> Then we should add support for it to RefTeX.

>> I presume adding some lines to the nameref.sty file of the sort
>>
>> (when (featurep 'reftex-vars)
>>
>> ;; Add a new reference style
>> (add-to-list 'reftex-ref-style-alist
>> '("Nameref" "nameref" (("\\nameref" ?n)))
>> t)

> I don't think we can do this; we would hard-code the key (?n is used
> anyway, but that doesn't matter now).  So a viable way for me is too add
> the entry for nameref in RefTeX and then activate it inside nameref.el
> with:

>> ;; And activate it
>> (and LaTeX-reftex-ref-style-auto-activate
>> (fboundp 'reftex-ref-style-activate)
>> (reftex-ref-style-activate "Nameref")))

Ok I can understand this argument, the only downside is:

    1. I can download and compile AucTeX myself

    2. But not reftex since it is a part of GNU emacs, and I don't want
       to recompile emacs right now (for some compatibility reasons with
       older packages I still use).

--
I strongly condemn Hamas heinous atrocities on Israel, especially the
despicable pogroms.