Le mar. 22 nov. 2022 à 19:07, kaykal <kay...@pm.me> a écrit :

> Hi everyone,
>
> Is there anyway to generate different PDF files for each included file in
> master file with AUCTeX.
>
> More specifically, I have one master file called “master”, in which, I
> have included two chapters: “chapter01” and “chapter02”.  I want AUCTeX
> (after appropriate number of runs) to generate one PDF for the master file,
> one PDF for chapter01, one PDF for chapter02 and (the bonus) one PDF for
> bibliography.

Hi,

You can have the pdf for the different chapters by using the selective
compilation functions: open the file chapter01, and execute
TeX-command-buffer (C-c C-b) should compile the appropriate chapter.

The bibliography is more tricky, I don't know if there is a solution.

Also, numbers and references will be local to the chapter: you will get
files which are suitable for a quick preview, but concatenating them will
not be as good as compiling the whole document together.

Best wishes,
Thibaut