Hongyi Zhao <hongyi.z...@gmail.com> writes:

> I want to have the feature of (Un)comment a line or several lines with
> markers at an arbitrary position(s) in/spanning this/these line(s).

Use comment-line instead of comment-dwim.

C-x C-; runs the command comment-line (found in global-map), which is an
interactive byte-compiled Lisp function in ‘newcomment.el’.

It is bound to C-x C-;.

(comment-line N)

Comment or uncomment current line and leave point after it.
With positive prefix, apply to N lines including current one.
With negative prefix, apply to -N lines above.  Also, further
consecutive invocations of this command will inherit the negative
argument.

If region is active, comment lines in active region instead.
Unlike ‘comment-dwim’, this always comments whole lines.

Bye,
Tassilo