Hi Sergio,

> So my question is: are auctex and adaptive-wrap-prefix-mode two
> completely independent packages, or is it possible for auctex to use
> its "understanding" of LaTeX to provide hints to
> adaptive-wrap-prefix-mode about the amount of spaces to use in the
> prefix for each soft wrapped line?

I took a brief look at adaptive-wrap-prefix-mode and it seems that
adaptive-wrap-prefix-mode provides only fixed width soft wrap prefix,
unfortunately.

Basically, I expect that the desired behavior is obtained if increased
`wrap-prefix' text property is given to the interval between the
matching braces. If it were some "plugin" facility in a-w-p-mode which
foreign library like AUCTeX could make use of to manipulate the
`wrap-prefix' property, it might be possible to achieve extra indent
inside braces. (But I don't promise.)

Regards,
Ikumi Keita
#StandWithUkraine #StopWarInUkraine