Hi Paul,

Since nobody raised objection, I'll push the commit as your
contribution.

> Regarding copyright assignment: independent of this particular case,
> there may be future ones, and I would be happy to try to get the ball
> rolling there.

Thanks, I think you can start the assignment process by sending the
following information to ass...@gnu.org (please correct me if I'm
wrong, Tassilo, Mosè, Arash and David).

Please use your full legal name (in ASCII characters) as the subject
line of the message.
REQUEST: SEND FORM FOR PAST AND FUTURE CHANGES

[What is the name of the program or package you're contributing to?]

[Did you copy any files or text written by someone else in these changes?
Even if that material is free software, we need to know about it.]

[Do you have an employer who might have a basis to claim to own
your changes?  Do you attend a school which might make such a claim?]

[For the copyright registration, what country are you a citizen of?]

[What year were you born?]

[Please write your email address here.]

[Please write your postal address here.]

[Which files have you changed so far, and which new files have you written
so far?]

---
Best regards,
Ikumi Keita