The aufs2 GIT trees on http://git.c3sl.ufpr.br/pub/scm are updated.
If I made something wrong about tree management, please let me know.

News
- support variable vdir, new options rdblk= and rdhash=.
- I have posted aufs patches to LKML a few months before. And it becomes
  clear that "Aufs was rejected. Let's give it up."
  According to Christoph Hellwig, linux rejects all union-type
  filesystems but UnionMount.
  <http://marc.info/?l=linux-kernel&m=123938533724484&w=2>
- aufs2-2.6.git:aufs2 branch is updated too.

J. R. Okajima

- aufs2-2.6.git:aufs2-27 branch
      aufs: variable vdir, new options
      aufs: variable vdir, main part
      aufs: variable vdir, documentation
      aufs: stop copying-up in mmap(2) with MAP_PRIVATE
      aufs: tiny changes in readme
      aufs: more checks for new options
      aufs: tiny: documents
- aufs2-2.6.git:aufs2-28 branch
  same to above,
- aufs2-2.6.git:aufs2-29 branch
  same to above,
- aufs2-2.6.git:aufs2 branch
  Addition to above,
      aufs: support linux-2.6.30, IMA
      aufs: support linux-2.6.30, xino for nilfs
      aufs: support linux-2.6.30, temporary workaround for relatime option
      aufs: tiny: version string

- aufs2-standalone.git:aufs2-27 branch
  ditto
- aufs2-standalone.git:aufs2-28 branch