Hi, I have patched kernel 2.6.30.5 with aufs (git from a few hours ago)
and grsec.  When trying to compile it gives me this:

fs/aufs/vfsub.c: In function `vfsub_lookup_hash':
fs/aufs/vfsub.c:109: error: implicit declaration of function `lookup_hash'
fs/aufs/vfsub.c:109: warning: assignment makes pointer from integer
without a cast
fs/aufs/vfsub.c: In function `vfsub_splice_to':
fs/aufs/vfsub.c:478: error: implicit declaration of function `do_splice_to'
fs/aufs/vfsub.c: In function `vfsub_splice_from':
fs/aufs/vfsub.c:491: error: implicit declaration of function
`do_splice_from'

I don't immediately see anything in the grsec patch which would cause
this error?  Going to build a vanilla kernel momentarily, but perhaps
someone can shed some light on this please?

Many thanks

Ed W