o news
- I am coming back to aufs work, but it is not full-time yet.
- release aufs2.1-36 branch.
- begin supporting linux-2.6.37-rcN (untested).

o bugfix
- aufs: bugfix, reverse loop in au_update_dbend()
- aufs: bugfix, deadlock around au_plink_lkup()
- aufs: possible bugfix, replace some d_unhashed() by au_d_removed()
- aufs: bugfix, protect sb->sb_inodes from remount by inode array
- aufs: bugfix, protect sb->sb_file from remount by file array
- aufs: bugfix, missing supports for the pseudo-link maintenance mode
- aufs: possible bugfix, keep br_id positive
- aufs: possible bugfix, missing iput() in lookup error
- aufs: possible bugfix, prevent unmounting for no wait wkq
- aufs: bugfix, reverting bwh after a failure of unlink/rmdir

o Remaining problems
  Since July, I was away from aufs. These are reported problems in these
  months. And I will address one by one. If your important reports or
  requests are not listed here, please let me know.
  + heavy branch management during I/O stress, reported by Thayumanavar
    Sachith.
  + udba=notify with two aufs mounts, reported by Joonwoo Park.
  + libau causes application segfault, reported by James.
  + missing samples in aufs web, reported by Jordi Pujol.
  + fix a document, reported by Yioryos Asprobouniti and wanyanqing.
  + a small report about squashfs and aufs.
  + how to identify the file which makes a branch busy, suggested by Lou
    Gosselin.
  + implement some new ideas.

Hmm, this release is a little larger and seems to be hard for my rehab.

J. R. Okajima

- aufs2-2.6.git#aufs2.1-31 branch
      aufs: tiny, meaningless bit op
      aufs: bugfix, reverse loop in au_update_dbend()
      aufs: bugfix, deadlock around au_plink_lkup()
      aufs: bugfix, introduce a new wrapper au_d_removed()
      aufs: possible bugfix, replace some d_unhashed() by au_d_removed()
      aufs: a new counter si_ninodes
      aufs: bugfix, protect sb->sb_inodes from remount by inode array
      aufs: a new counter si_nfiles
      aufs: bugfix, protect sb->sb_file from remount by file array
      aufs: bugfix, missing supports for the pseudo-link maintenance mode
      aufs: possible bugfix, keep br_id positive
      aufs: possible bugfix, missing iput() in lookup error
      aufs: tiny, remove unnecessary test for O_TRUNC
      aufs: possible bugfix, prevent unmounting for no wait wkq
      aufs: tiny, debugging drop_nlink
      aufs: bugfix, reverting bwh after a failure of unlink/rmdir
      aufs: minor optimization, xib_next_bit
      aufs: tiny, remove spaces from a macro
      aufs: tiny, rename a parameter
      aufs: tiny, braces for macro

- aufs2-2.6.git#aufs2.1-32 branch
  ditto

- aufs2-2.6.git#aufs2.1-33 branch
  ditto

- aufs2-2.6.git#aufs2.1-34 branch
  Addition to above,
      aufs: acquire vfsmount_lock

- aufs2-2.6.git#aufs2.1-35 branch
  ditto

- aufs2-2.6.git#aufs2.1-36 branch
  Addition to above,
      aufs: for 2.6.36, file_list
      aufs: for 2.6.36, sysrq handler
      aufs: for 2.6.36, vfsmount_lock
      aufs: for 2.6.36, trying FMODE_NONOTIFY
      aufs: version string for aufs2.1-36

- aufs2-2.6.git#aufs2.1 branch
  Addition to above,

Andy Whitcroft (2):
      AUFS -- track changes to work queue initialisation
      AUFS -- track changes to llseek in v2.6.37-rc1

J. R. Okajima:
      aufs: version string for aufs2.1-37
      aufs: for 2.6.37, ihold
      aufs: for 2.6.37, llseek dir too
      aufs: for 2.6.37, convert get_sb into mount

- aufs2-standalone.git#aufs2.1-31 branch
  Addition to above,
      support headers_install
      aufs stdalone: new config SBILIST

- aufs2-standalone.git#aufs2.1-32 branch
  ditto

- aufs2-standalone.git#aufs2.1-33 branch
  Addition to above,
      support patch-2.6.33.5-rt25

- aufs2-standalone.git#aufs2.1-34 branch
  ditto

- aufs2-standalone.git#aufs2.1-35 branch
  ditto

- aufs2-standalone.git#aufs2.1-36 branch
  Addition to above,
      aufs stdalone: for 2.6.36, export file_sb_list_del
      aufs stdalone: remove fs/aufs/hinotify

- aufs2-standalone.git#aufs2.1 branch
  ditto

- aufs2-util.git#aufs2.1 branch