Hello Thayumanavar Sachithanantham,

It was several months ago when you reported a problem about heavy branch
management during I/O stress test. I am not sure whether you are still
interested in aufs and this problem, but all my local tests are passed
and I think current aufs is worth for you to try again.
If you are still interested and have some time, please try and tell me
the result. Hopefull with what you did precisely.

If you meet some troubles again, please apply this patch.
This is a part of next release. I think it is minor currently

J. R. Okajima

Lotusphere 2011
http://p.sf.net/sfu/lotusphere-d2d