Hi to all,
I am pretty new to aufs and not familiar to some terms and unfortunately
couldn't find any examples which made it understandable to me.

Does "opaque" in this terms mean:
     An edited file that does not exist on an opaqued branch will only
be copied up if there is no writeable branch below it?
     And if the branch isn't marked opaque, an edited file will always
be copied up, no matter what there is below?

And if a file on a branch is whiteouted, it's like it wouldn't exist on
that branch, but on the branches below it may still exist but isn't visable?

jabiruh

WINDOWS 8 is here.
Millions of people.  Your app in 30 days.
Visit The Windows 8 Center at Sourceforge for all your go to resources.
http://windows8center.sourceforge.net/
join-generation-app-and-make-money-coding-fast/