Saurabh Jain:
> I just tried replacing __putname() with free_page() but the panic
> continues (appended at the end of this email).

Is your change same to this commit in aufs3?

8d602a6 2012-11-09 aufs: for linux-3.7, replace __getname_gfp() by
__get_free_page()

> Would you send me a diff on how to achieve this? Or some git commit
> where you have made this change in aufs?

As you might know, I had stopped supporting aufs2 basically.

J. R. Okajima

Presto, an open source distributed SQL query engine for big data, initially
developed by Facebook, enables you to easily query your data on Hadoop in a
more interactive manner. Teradata is also now providing full enterprise
support for Presto. Download a free open source copy now.
http://pubads.g.doubleclick.net/gampad/clk?id=250295911&iu=/4140