Hello,

>    I use aufs filesystem as rootfs filesystem. the kylin user is a normal
>    user,  tips information is wrong when I copy file to super user directory.
>    I use some command, like this.
>    kylin@kylin-os:~$ touch wyb
>    kylin@kylin-os:~$ cp wyb /etc
>    cp: cannot create regular file '/etc/wyb': File exists

I cannot reproduce.
Would you try "strace -o /tmp/s cp wyb /etc" and post /tmp/s file?
And these info are necessary.

(from aufs README)
- /proc/mounts (instead of the output of mount(8))
- /sys/module/aufs/*
- /sys/fs/aufs/* (if you have them)
- /debug/aufs/* (if you have them)
- linux kernel version
  if your kernel is not plain, for example modified by distributor,
  the url where i can download its source is necessary too.
- aufs version which was printed at loading the module or booting the
  system, instead of the date you downloaded.
- configuration (define/undefine CONFIG_AUFS_xxx)
- kernel configuration or /proc/config.gz (if you have it)
- behaviour which you think to be incorrect
- actual operation, reproducible one is better
- mailto: aufs-users at lists.sourceforge.net

J. R. Okajima

http://sdm.link/attshape