Hi

Now, i continue appliyng my patch to compile KERNEL+RT+AUFS.

I was try to use the rt_mutex_set_owner() wihtout success. I do not
remember what the problem was.

Now i'm running 4.4.38-rt49 Kernel wiht RT and AUFS

Linux x64-v3 4.4.38-rt49 #1 SMP PREEMPT RT Mon Dec 19 10:28:46 CET
2016 x86_64 GNU/Linux

I use the kernel to run a DEBIAN based live system.

If you want test my kernel i can share-it on google drive.

Sorry for my english.