Hi,

I was attempting to apply the aufs3 kernel patches to a 3.12.52 kernel
I'm running under Gentoo linux, but the patchset for 3.12.31+ now fails.
I contacted the Gentoo maintainer[1] who pointed me to this kernel
commit[2], which tallies with my results of patch failure. Can you
suggest what my best course of action may be, or whether you could maybe
rustle-up a new fork for this kernel 'era' with this patch applied
maybe? I appreciate its probably deprecated and all that, but the
3.12.52 kernel remains a stable build in the Gentoo tree![3]
Thanks!
Best regards,

Michael Everitt.
[1] https://packages.gentoo.org/packages/sys-fs/aufs3