sf...@users.sourceforge.net:
> Linux-v4.11 is released, and aufs4.11 is ready too. But I won't release
> it. Because of i915/drm shrinker problem in mainline.
> http://marc.info/?l=linux-kernel&m=149353250528487&w=2
>
> I hope the fix (which already exists) will be merged into mainline until
> 4.11.1 or .2. Then I will release aufs4.11.1 or .2.
>
> Aufs4.11 will be same as the current aufs4.x-rcN branch, there is no
> change. The problem won't happen on non-i915 users, but it happens on my
> test system. I simply don't release aufs which doesn't pass my local
> tests.

Linux-v4.12-rc1 is released.
If there was nothing wrong, I would release aufs4.x-rcN for that
version. But the i915/drm shrinker problem still remains. The developer
already has a fix, and it will be released soon I guess.
When the problem in mainline is solved, I will release aufs4.x-rcN.

Thanx for your patience
J. R. Okajima