TAMUKI Shoichi:
> This temporary fix for arm architecture seems to be good.  Now, we
> have to consider the parmanent fix for the official aufs patch.  I
> wonder why the current aufs4.11.7+ fails to compile the kernel on arm
> architecture even though there has been no problem until aufs4.10.

I've found a suspicious commit in linux-v4.11.

77ba809 2017-03-03 sched/headers: Remove the <linux/mm_types.h> dependency from
<linux/sched.h>

As you might know, fs/aufs/Makefile adds
   ccflags-y += -include ${srctree}/include/uapi/linux/aufs_type.h
So every aufs compilation automatically includes aufs_type.h.

Until linux-v4.10,
+ aufs_type.h
  + include/linux/sched.h
    + include/linux/mm_types.h
and the compilation succeeded.

On linux-v4.11, the include mm_types.h line was removed, and you've met
the problem. For x86 arch, asm/vdso.h includes mm_types.h and the
compilation succeeds.

I will add an include line for aufs4.11.0-untested branch.

J. R. Okajima