   From: [1]J. R. Okajima
   Date: 2020-03-22 13:58
   To: [2]hom...@163.com
   CC: [3]aufs-users
   Subject: Re: LXC unpreviliged problem with aufs mounted on nfs

   "hom...@163.com":
   >     I found the error in packetdump2: setattr ERROR: Operation not
   permitted

   I was going to write exact same thing. :-)

   >     I think aufs works well when mount the local path as the first
   writable branch.  Maybe local container using fuse, so container root
   user can do setattr success. But in nfs server side, no fuse filesystem
   using, so the remote container( relate to the nfs server side) can't do
   setattr to the nfs server file?

   You should see the behaviour on your nfs server, particulary why the
   server returned the error for NFS SETATTR request.
   I'd suggest you to check the parameters in the request packet first.

   J. R. Okajima