Hi!

I recently adopted and updated the following orphaned packages:
  - cross-arm-none-eabi-binutils
  - cross-arm-none-eabi-gcc
  - cross-arm-none-eabi-gdb

Two packages from the cross-arm-none-eabi-* series remain as orphans in the AUR:
  - cross-arm-none-eabi-gcc-base
  - cross-arm-none-eabi-newlib

In the past, the cross-arm-none-eabi-gcc-base package was used to bootstrap the GCC compiler for the ARM EABI target, which is no longer needed [1].

The cross-arm-none-eabi-newlib package was then built using the cross-arm-none-eabi-gcc-base package, which is no longer needed because my PKGBUILD does a combined source tree build, where the compilation of newlib is integrated with the GCC autotools build.

Please remove the no longer needed cross-arm-none-eabi-gcc-base and cross-arm-none-eabi-newlib packages.

Thanks!

[1] http://gcc.gnu.org/install/build.html - section "Building a cross compiler"

Best regards,
Martin Schmölzer