Can't wait for the pictures!!!

  _____

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of simon
holding
Sent: Friday, 23 November 2007 3:23 PM
To: 'Discussion of issues relating to Soaring in Australia.'
Subject: Re: [Aus-soaring] Soaring Australia magazine

Good afternoon Anne.

As you can see, my name is Simon Holding, and I went to Rieti earlier in the
year with the rest of the team. Clearly we all need to start contributing
articles, rather than moan about a paucity of them. So here is my effort. Is
this publishable? If it is, do you want some pictures to go with it?

Regards,

Simon