Hi All,

The weather is starting to warm up at Benalla and it has been quite dry in the last month or so. With any luck we will have a much more normal start to the season.

At this stage we have 46 entries, and still 6 weeks till earlybird entries close at the end of October. We can take up to 70, so there is still plenty of room for entries.

There is a good rollup in the traditional Club and Sports classes, but we don't have enough yet in the 2 seater class. If you know anyone with an eligible two seater please encourage them - it would be nice to see a good contest in this class. Duo's, DG 1000, DG500, Janus, are all possibles. The class is handicapped and water ballast is allowed.

You can find the website at http://www.deltaone.id.au/Benalla2012. Entry is through the online form on the site.

If you have any questions, please contact me off list.

 /Tim/

/tra dire e fare c'รจ mezzo il mare/