Hi Scott

My name is spelt Derek: I'll be flying for Southern Cross in the open class.
You may like to update your list J

From: aus-soaring-boun...@lists.internode.on.net
[mailto:aus-soaring-boun...@lists.internode.on.net] On Behalf Of Scott
Lennon
Sent: Thursday, 3 November 2011 7:42 AM
To: Discussion of issues relating to Soaring in Australia.
Subject: Re: [Aus-soaring] NSW State championships - Temora

NSW state championships 26th Nov to 3rd Dec.

If you are entering the NSW state championships then you only have one more
day to get your entry in and paid at the discount rate. There are a few who
entered early but have not paid up yet so get your money in by the 4th
November !!

We are up to 27 entries spread across the classes.

http://tandjsailplanes.com/NSWStateComps/

Scott

  _____