Maybe it is all about Australia NZ rivalry, Australia is first with such
widely based the carbon tax, so NZ ups the ante with being first with this
regulation, and proud of it obviously, given this “We are to my knowledge
is the only regulator in the world to introduce an adventure aviation rule."

Cheers

Paul