Pretty sure they will accept a Flarm trace John

ROSS

From: aus-soaring-boun...@lists.internode.on.net
[mailto:aus-soaring-boun...@lists.internode.on.net] On Behalf Of John
Trezise
Sent: Wednesday, 9 November 2011 4:03 PM
To: aus-soaring@lists.internode.on.net
Subject: [Aus-soaring] Cambridge Model 10/20/25 Loggers for the OLC

Brought to my attention today that from January, the OLC will not accept
traces from Cambridge Model 10/20/25 loggers. This will cause us problems as
all club gliders are equipped with these loggers. Don't know if the GFA is
aware or has had any input, but would suspect it we are not the only ones
affected .... so maybe if we all make enough noise we might be able to get
the OLC people to reconsider this sudden decision which will take effect mid
way through our season and which has not really given anyone much
opportunity to consider other arrangements. The announcement :

The OLC's support to GPS-Nav/Cambridge 10/20/25 will cease on Dezember 31st

The validation procedure of GPS-Nav/Cambridge 10/20/25 is out of date since
a long time and administring it further is not sustainable. In efforts to
find a solution with representatives from the manufacturer we could not come
to a feasible conclusion. Therefore participation at the OLC with
GPS-Nav/Cambridge 10/20/25 will be only possible until the end of 2011.
We appologize for any inconvenience and hope for your understanding ...

And is part of the Newsletter at
http://www.onlinecontest.org/olc-2.0/segelflugszene/cmsnews.html?month=11201
1
<http://www.onlinecontest.org/olc-2.0/segelflugszene/cmsnews.html?month=1120