At 10:50 PM 22/04/2012, you wrote:
Yeah. Maurice Little is dead. Want the job?
I suggest that this thread be terminated NOW, unless you have something positive to contribute.
Gary

Well you terminated one thread here, without good cause. What's your problem?

Have you guys figured out anything to prevent a recurrence of that dreadful accident? The initial circumstances sound pretty much the same as one at Beverley a few years ago but in that case nobody died although I believe there were injuries and the glider was badly damaged. At least it didn't spin and the problem was hitting a powerline after the rope broke. There were other problems but we don't talk about them so the same damn thing keeps happening.

Mike

Borgelt Instruments - design & manufacture of quality soaring instrumentation since 1978
www.borgeltinstruments.com
tel:   07 4635 5784     overseas: int+61-7-4635 5784
mob: 042835 5784                :  int+61-42835 5784
P O Box 4607, Toowoomba East, QLD 4350, Australia