Use one of the other picture hosting services (flickr, picasa, photobucket
etc) and send them that link

-----Original Message-----
From: aus-soaring-boun...@lists.internode.on.net
[mailto:aus-soaring-boun...@lists.internode.on.net] On Behalf Of stephenk
Sent: Monday, 11 June 2012 6:00 PM
To: Discussion of issues relating to Soaring in Australia.
Subject: Re: [Aus-soaring] Does this work?

Thanks for those that tried and didn't work.
I wasn't sure if "public" in facebook meant "everyone who knew the link"
or just "everyone in facebook". Seems like the latter.
Which is a bugger cos there are a few facebook things like that I want to
send to non facebook friends. Have to do it twice now :-(

Regards
SWK

On 11/06/2012 10:19 AM, John Orton wrote:
> Not for me.
>
> I think Facebook public means to Facebook members only, however I am
> not a Facebook member/user.
>
> Regards,
> John Orton

18:34:00