-----Original Message----- From: Friedel Weber Sent: Tuesday, July 31, 2012 6:26 PM To: Tom & Jane Gilbert Subject: DG Flugzeugbau - Newsletter No. 166
DG Flugzeugbau - Newsletter No. 166
August 2012

The "Article of the Month" August:
  Do you use your seat-belts correctly?
   - a check for everybody!

1. DG-Flugzeugbau keeps on working during the summer time!

2. DG-1001M - a Self-Launcher for Clubs

3. TNG-08 - Tecnical Note for all DG- und LS Gliders:
   Installation of an ELT with 406 MHZ
   An option, but highly recommended!

4. Service Info 2012-75 - DG-500M Spindle Drive

5. Photo of the Month:
   DG-505 in Speed Limit 30 Zone

Please click here:
http://www.dg-flugzeugbau.de/newsletter-166.html

We wish all pilots a continuing beautiful Flight Season.

Friedel Weber, Holger Back and the entire DG- and LS-Team

Soaring - Touch the Sky!

newsletter, please feel free to write a short message
to us with the key-word:
"Newsletters, please" in the subject-line.

If you do not want to receive our newsletter anymore, please
send a short message with the keyword:
"No Newsletters" to we...@dg-flugzeugbau.de

Please also tell us, if your e-mail address has changed.

The German Version is under:

http://www.dg-flugzeugbau.de/newsletter-d.html

The previous Newsletters can be seen at:

http://www.dg-flugzeugbau.de/newsletter-e.html

If you want to receive the Newsletter in German,
please send us an e-mail with the key word: "Newsletter please!".

Are you engaged with Composite Products?
Please have a look at:
http://www.dg-kunststofftechnik.de
- Innovative Solutions made of Composites!

This newsletter has helped us to grow to a real "DG/LS-Family"!

Always happy landings

Friedel Weber / Holger Back
- Geschaeftsfuehrer/Managing Dir -