From: aus-soaring-boun...@lists.internode.on.net
[mailto:aus-soaring-boun...@lists.internode.on.net] On Behalf Of Nelson
Handcock
Sent: Friday, 5 October 2012 3:28 PM
To: aus-soaring@lists.internode.on.net
Subject: [Aus-soaring] Ridge lift - 12 Apostles

I came across this a while ago -

http://video.heraldsun.com.au/2021617283/Wet-and-wild

Makes me wonder if it be possible (legalities aside) to safely soar along
this part of the Vic coastline?
With the wind coming straight onto the sheer cliffs, would there be enough
lift to soar along the edge?

I believe there is a club (Grampians?) that do an annual camp further
westwards along the coast...I wonder if they experience ridge lift on the
coast?