From: aus-soaring-boun...@lists.internode.on.net
[mailto:aus-soaring-boun...@lists.internode.on.net] On Behalf Of
tom.wilk...@internode.on.net
Sent: Tuesday, 23 October 2012 11:55 AM
To: Discussion of issues relating to Soaring in Australia.
Subject: Re: [Aus-soaring] Nexus 7 Installation Update

Hi Bernard

The latest version changes from portrait to landscape mode as you rotate
your device.  So it automatically senses its orientation and adjusts
accordingly.

I'm not sure what it does if your device can't detect which way up it is
facing.  Maybe there is a manual setting.  What device are you running
XCsoar on?

Cheers

Tom