Is that a Freudian slip Terry, or did you really deride the handicappers
decision? J

From: aus-soaring-boun...@lists.internode.on.net
[mailto:aus-soaring-boun...@lists.internode.on.net] On Behalf Of Terry
Cubley
Sent: Sunday, 22 September 2013 8:54 PM
To: Discussion of issues relating to Soaring in Australia.
Subject: [Aus-soaring] Sports handicap DG1000

I protested loudly about the bad reference weight of the DG1OOO on the new
handicap list. My clear memory was that I was only able to fit 60litres of
water into the glider and so used my great mathematical skills to deride the
reference weight allocated. The problem however was that my 'memory' was
lacking and in fact I could place 60 litres into each wing (a significant
difference). This means that my claim was completely incorrect and the
handicap committee once again prove that they are very thorough and accurate
in determining the appropriate weights and handicaps. My apologies to all
concerned, in particular given that one member of the committee put
themselves to great  effort to collect the relevant data so to help me
understand my error.

Terry