I took it to be a line from the lullaby “ Rock-a-bye baby”

The title of the movie is from the lullaby, not vice versa

From: aus-soaring-boun...@lists.internode.on.net
[mailto:aus-soaring-boun...@lists.internode.on.net] On Behalf Of Peter Champness
Sent: Thursday, 3 July 2014 6:46 PM
To: Discussion of issues relating to Soaring in Australia.
Subject: Re: [Aus-soaring] When the wind blows ....

"When the Wind Blows"

Did anyone else Google this?  The title refers to an apocalyptic movie from the
1960's about 2 people trying to manage during a Nuclear attack on Britain.  Not
managing very well apparently.

I looked it up because I thought it was a reference to a movie I saw recently
about the designer of the Mitsubishi AM6 fighter (Zero).  However that was
called "The Wind Rises".  Did anyone else see it?

Peter Champness

On Wed, Jul 2, 2014 at 9:39 AM, Terry Neumann <tfneum...@internode.on.net>