Hi all Victorian pilots,

I'd like to draw your attention to a recent update to the GFA website under the GFA Ops/oxygen services/ section. This update identifies 4 retail outlets scattered across Melbourne who have the capability to re-fill any glider airborne cylinder that has a CGA-540 fitting, which covers the vast majority of Mountain High aluminium and composite cylinders, plus many older UK and US made steel cylinders. Please don't bombard me on-line with questions - kindly read the material on the website FIRST, then contact me off-line if if you still have any queries.

The link is http://www.glidingaustralia.org/GFA-Ops/oxygen-services.html

Regards,

Geoff V