>>We did the unthinkable by using the latest beta version of window.com and
whatever was left of BOM and NAIPS and we managed to fly this weekend -
even without computerised soaring weather predictions.

Excellent!

I went out to Bacchus Marsh yesterday, just thinking to do some maintenance.

I took a flight with Rob Hocking, which did not last very long, but was
quite interesting.  In fact memorable in some ways.  It is not just about
soaring but also learning about possibilities and new skills.